A Top of Line Compact Printer
One of the smallest printers in its class, the the 2824 Plus desktop printer pritns 2" wide labels or receipts with best-in-class print speeds.
The 2824 Plus includes Zebra set-up utilities, which will walk you through a simlpe set up process. You will be up and running quickly!
The LP2824 also includes OpenACCESS design, a clear media window for simple media loading and monitoring.
Peak Performance and Flexibility
This 32 bit processor increases speed with quick formatting and first label out. Choose form a variety of options like peeler and cutters or 64 mB Flash memeory to store more graphics and fonts!
The 2824 Plus works seamlessly with other Zebra printers, while serial/parrallel/USB connectivity and optional 10/100 Eternet allow for easy system integration.
- Print methods: Thermal transfer (TLP) or direct thermal (LP)
- Programming language: EPL™ and ZPL® are standard
- Construction: Dual-wall frame, reinforced plastic
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media loading
- Quick and easy ribbon loading
- Auto calibration
- 32-bit RISC processor
- Reset button defaults to factory and/or network settings
- Unicode™ compliant
- Head up sensor
- Certified Microsoft® Windows® drivers
- Standard tear-off mode
- Serial port auto detection
- Print speed: Maximum 4”/102 mm per second
- Print width: 2.2”/56 mm
- Print length: Maximum 39.0”/990 mm Resolution
- 203 dpi/8dots per mm
- Maximum label and liner width: 2.36" (60mm), 1.44" (37mm) with Media Adapter Guide
- Minimum label and liner width: 1.00" (25.4mm), 0.585" (15mm) with Media Adapter Guide
- Maximum label and liner length: 39" (991mm)
- Maximum label and liner length (optional): 39" (991mm)
- Maximum roll diameter: 5" (127mm)
- Core diameter: 1.0" (25.4mm) and 1.5" (38mm)
- Media thickness: 0.003" (0.08mm) to 0.007" (0.18mm)
- Media types: (black-mark optional), black bar, black mark, continuous, continuous receipt, die-cut, gap, fanfold, linerless, notch, notch sensing, notched, optional linerless platen, perforated, receipt, roll-fed, tag, tag stock
- Width: 4.4" (111mm)
- Height: 6.8" (171 mm)
- Depth: 8.5" (216 mm)
- Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Shipping weight: 5.3 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Orientation Center